Theresa Siaw is Director of Business Development at OMNI Healthcare and she also focuses on various philanthropic elements in the neighbourhood of Humboldt Park Chicago her home town as well as internationally. She is the guest on the podcast and talks to Angie Mezzetti about
1. Having faith in yourself and letting go of fear.
2. Respecting yourself in a man’s world and
3. Always believing in yourself.
In the words of her favourite song Superstar by Lupe Fiasco “If you are what you say you are a superstar, then have no fear”.
Latest posts by Angela Mezzetti (see all)
- Lisa Shumate ‘Always and Never’ Principles - August 15, 2019
- Journalism Matters Aine Kerr COO Kinzen - July 22, 2019
- Are We There Yet? Women Inequality and Media with Anne O’Brien - July 16, 2019